HVAC Technician Job Description
We require our HVAC technicians to have knowledge and experience in the installation, repairing, and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, both commercial and residential design. All applicants must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check. Please review the following HVAC job requirements before applying.
HVAC Technician Job Requirements
- 3+ years of experience and working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Ability to install, diagnose, and repair A/C units up to 20T
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Ability to provide accurate HVAC estimates
- Ability to install all major brand HVAC systems
- Ability to climb ladders and lift 75 lbs
- Available on-call for services after normal business hours, weekends, and holidays
Cuesta’s HVAC Job Benefits
We offer a company phone, paid holidays, and vacation benefits. We also offer a 401k plan. Please contact us for more details.